Surface applied capillary waterproofing system for concrete and mortar
WPMS-50 waterproofing system ensures the total and permanent solution
to water leakage, ingress, or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. The formation and development of insoluble crystals into water bearing capillaries and interstices effectively blocks the further passage of water and ensures permanent water tightness for the life of the structure.
WPMS-50 Supplied as a powder and mixed to a slurry consistency with water. It is applied directly to concrete, block work or cement renders in areas where general waterproofing is required. In powder form, the product may be used as a dry shake on horizontal construction joints.
The advantages of WPMS-50, provides total and permanent water-proofing properties by becoming an integral part of the structure to which it is applied. Active ingredients will not delaminate, peel off or wear away. Protects concrete and reinforcement against corrosive water borne substances. Crystalline action is reactivated by contact with water providing dormant additional protection. Effective against both positive and negative water pressure. Non-toxic or tainting.
WPMS-55 is a two component acrylic modified cementitious coating that requires only on site mixing to form the ideal product to waterproof and resurface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials. Simply applied by stiff brush, roller, or trowel, it forms a waterproof, flexible coating. WPMS-550 provides an effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases. Fluid applied, WPMS-55 provides a hard wearing, seamless, waterproof membrane for roofs and foundation protection.
• To reface and even out variations in concrete surfaces. • As a waterproof lining for water retaining structures. • For coating seawater channels.• Sealing and coating tie bar holes to ensure water tightness.• For waterproofing and protection against brackish water. • To provide foundation protection. • As a waterproof coating for roofs. • As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress and thus alleviate surface staining. • To provide protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack. • For use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas.
• A 1mm coating provides anti carbonation cover equivalent to over 80cm of concrete. • Waterproof • Excellent adhesion. Bonds to porous and non-porous surfaces. • Flexible.• Non toxic suitable for contact with potable water. • Suitable for light pedestrian traffic. • Breathable - whilst repelling water, allows substrate to breathe. • High resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion. • Unlike conventional coatings which require a 7-28 day cure of concrete, WPMS-55 can be applied to 24 hour-old concrete thereby giving immediate protection.
WPMS-55 is available in 20kg double pack.
WPMS-55 is available in three standard colours 550J, 550K, 550H, i.e. light grey, white,dark grey.
BS 1881 Part 208 : 1996 - I.S.A.T.
WRAS - "Suitable for use in contact with potable water"
BS 6920 : 2000
BS 476: Part 6 : 1989 - Fire tests on building material: & structures - Method of test for fire
propagation for products.
An elastomeric, cement based waterproof coating for concrete and masonry
Description of product
WPFX-100 is a blend of Portland cements, selected silica and modifying agents. When mixed to a slurry consistency with the acrylic polymer emulsion WPFX-100 Liquid, it can be easily applied by brush, roller or spray equipment. It cures to give an elastomeric flexible membrane.
WPFX-FX Mesh is a 100% virgin polypropylene woven fabric which can be used in strip form over joints and cracks or as reinforcement for the whole application.
• For waterproofing water-retaining structures which may be subject to movement.
• As part of the basement waterproofing system, in areas sensitive to movement, vibrations and slight settlement.
• To protect concrete from water, carbonation and deicing salts.
• Suitable for internal and external use, against positive and negative water pressure.
• Suitable for use in wet area waterproofing where tiles are to be installed using a proprietary tile adhesive.
• Retains flexible when submerged.
• Good chemical resistance against soft water, domestic waste water, manure or other liquids moderately
aggressive to mineral substrates.
• Resistant to occasional foot traffic.
• Freeze-thaw resistant.
• Water vapour permeable.
• CO2 barrier.
• Once cured, a 2mm thick FX100 membrane will accommodate movement up to 0.5mm, or 1.2mm when
• Simple and fast method of treating cracks and joints.